Love; michelle.
Boo! I haven't been posting about school these few days so.... FOM's presentation will be tomorrow and one CDS is done. With several projects to be completed as well. I need time!
Will be going back tomorrow's night till wednesday? I suppose. Happy Chinese New Year to all! Take care people!
Baby, thank you for everything. =) thanks for telling me something that I longing for. Remember to take good care of yourself when I'm not around alright?
Remember to drink more water,
remember not to carry so many things when you go out,
Remember to rest when you're tired,
Remember to sleep early at night,
Remember to take off your contact lens when baby reaches home please! No more infection.
I will miss everyone...
Baby,
I LOVE YOU.
Will be going back tomorrow's night till wednesday? I suppose. Happy Chinese New Year to all! Take care people!
Baby, thank you for everything. =) thanks for telling me something that I longing for. Remember to take good care of yourself when I'm not around alright?
Remember to drink more water,
remember not to carry so many things when you go out,
Remember to rest when you're tired,
Remember to sleep early at night,
Remember to take off your contact lens when baby reaches home please! No more infection.
I will miss everyone...
Baby,
I LOVE YOU.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home